Breathe for Birth
Time & Location
About the Event
Each week we will explore the conscious integration of movement and breath augmented with deep-guided relaxation, enriched with reassuring imagery to help you lean into the intensity of labour. These practices are themed and layered and given deeper context with each week to build confidence in yourself, your child and your birth process.
Weekly immersion in these sessions will help you:
- Encourage your baby to position favourably for birth;
- Sustain physical, mental, emotional and spiritual strength and resilience;
- Consciously connect with your child;
- Melt tension and resistance from your whole body;
- Open your birth canal as you experience the difference between functional and “dysfunctional” pushing;
- Support pelvic floor integrity through pregnancy, birth and postnatal recovery;
- Release favourable birthing hormones to support progress in labour;
- Enter into the glorious altered state of consciousness that can lead to joyful and transcendent moments in birthing;
- Summon the will and resources to birth your child with dignity and grace.
Breathe for Birth Six Week Online Course Delivery:
The course will be live streamed on Zoom and hosted on our own Private Facebook Group.
Weeks One & Two will be delivered on Thursdays 12 & 19 October respectively: weeks Four - Six will be delivered as per schedule on Fridays.
Breathe for Birth 1 hour sessions - Friday mornings 10:00-11:00.
These sessions will be made rich with accessible yoga for pregnancy and birth sequences; integrated with breath-work; accupressure practices and uplifting meditation.
Weekly Q&A 1 hour live sessions - Friday afternoons 1:00-2:00.
20 minutes of active birth and childbirth education theory to support our themed practice and then free-ranging conversation for your questions and concerns.
The Breathe for Birth Guidebook - mamashanti's comprehensive manual outlines all of the practices we explore through the course to support your home practice.
Call the Midwife 1 hour session - week five we will have a live Q&A with midwife and childbirth educator Zoe Akiko.
Your personal 1 hour session - held either via zoom, phone or Facebook with Nina at any stage during the course and up to two weeks after completion of the course.
One month 24/7 access - to all recorded sessions, so you can dip in and out of our sessions through out your pregnancy.
Breathe for Birth Community - your place to connect with women of like hearts and minds.
15% off your own private Birth Partners Workshop - available to use anytime during your pregnancy.
20% off Pelvic Floor Rx Online - available to use anytime in 2021.
Early Birds: $195 Book by 1 November Use Discount Code EARLYNOV at checkout
To keep the group cosy, spaces are limited, sign up today!
- Breathe for Birth Online$225$2250$0