Mamashanti Breathe for Birth - Six Week Course
Each week we will explore the conscious entwining of movement, breath, deep-guided relaxation to help you lean into the intensity of labour. These practices are themed and layered and given deeper context with each week to build confidence in yourself, your child and your birth process.
Weekly immersion in these sessions will help you:
- Encourage your baby to position favourably for birth;
- Sustain physical, mental, emotional and spiritual strength and resilience;
- Consciously connect with your child;
- Melt tension and resistance from your whole body;
- Open your birth canal as you experience the difference between functional and “dysfunctional” pushing;
- Support pelvic floor integrity through pregnancy, birth and postnatal recovery;
- Release favourable birthing hormones to support progress in labour;
- Enter into the glorious altered state of consciousness that can lead to joyful and transcendent moments in birthing;
- Summon the will and resources to birth your child with dignity and grace.
Breathe for Birth Six Week Course CASTLEMAINE AUGUST 2021
Thursday Mornings 10:00-12:00
5 AUGUST - 9 SEPTEMBER 2021.
Sessions are delivered live by Nina from the beautiful surrounds of Over The Moon Studio, Castlemaine.